Following the established in the Basic Law 15/1999 of December 13 on Personal Data Protection, we hereby inform you that your data will be included in an automated file
owned by IMEGASA and may be used for the following purposes in each specific case:
- Sending your personal data through this website for the purpose of applying for information/budget implies your consent for your data to be included and processed in the file named CLIENTS, registered by this company before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AGPD). The data obtained will be used to provide the requested service as well as carrying out the accounting, fiscal and administrative management of the company.
- Sending Curriculum Vitae through this website implies your consent for your data to be included and processed in the file named CURRICULUMS, registered by this company before the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (AGPD). The data obtained from your CV may be used for the purpose of selecting personnel for possible contracting on behalf of the company.
- Facilitating access to the contents offered through our website.
- Studying the use made of services by users and visitors.
- IMEGASA will not disclose information to third parties without prior consent from the users, except under the conditions regulated in sections 11 and 12 of the Data Protection Law (LOPD): if the transfer is authorised by law; if it involves data obtained from open public sources, if the transfer to be carried out is sent to the ombudsman's office, the prosecution office or the judges or tribunals or court of auditors in the performance of their entrusted duties; if the transfer is sent to autonomic institutions with analogous duties to those of the ombudsman or court of auditors; if the communication is previously made anonymous.
If the user is requested personal data by means different to those stated above, IMEGASA will specifically and unambiguously inform them of the conditions under which personal data is gathered and the purposes for which they will be used, of the obligation to provide such data or not, of the rights applied to the user, the conditions under which they may be applied, the recipients of the data, the person responsible for the file and any other supplementary information that may be necessary.
He may exercise his/her right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to the processing of his/her personal data, in the terms and conditions provided for in the Law on Data Protection (LOPD), by writing to IMEGASA, established in Punta Promontoiro s/n 15620 - Mugardos. Failing to include the compulsory personal data required in the contact sheet may result in the impossibility of IMEGASA from handling his/her request.
Furthermore, by accepting this disclaimer, he/she declares the included information and personal data to be exact and true.
We also inform you that IMEGASA has implanted the necessary technical and organisational measures to guarantee the safety of your personal data and to avoid alteration, loss and non-authorised treatment and/or access, considering the status of technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks arising from human action or from the physical or natural environment to which they are exposed. The former is stated in compliance with the established in section 9 of the Basic Law 15/1999 on Personal Data Protection and Royal Decree 1720/2007 of 21 December regarding implementation of the cited Law.
IMEGASA agrees to process your personal data with absolute confidentiality and to use them only for the indicated purposes.
The Forest Certification, be by means of PEFC or FSC, is a mechanism that allows to check and to accredit that the raw material used in our process comes from trouble-free sources and from sustainably managed forests.
IMEGASA has implanted and obtained the AENOR certification for an integrated system in safety, environment and quality management bound to the Eco-Management and Audit Scheme (EMAS).
See latest environmental statement
We have also been given the PEFC certification, which guarantees control on the chain of custody of forest products.